Sunday, March 24, 2019


With tears on my face, I thank you. This is exactly what the world needs Disney characters sunflower you are my sunshine shirt. Thank you for living love. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I look forward to your posts and cry every time because the beauty of your words touches me so. Thank you for being a Noticer, and for taking the time to remind us all that Beauty is there, in the most simple of things. I am so thankful though that they are learning that through their thoughts and feelings they can remain strong and encouraging for those around them. They are actually the tough ones by being able to be compassionate and kind even when others see it as weakness.
Disney characters sunflower you are my sunshine V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -