Sunday, March 24, 2019


The critics and naysayers of the internet have been Once upon a time there was a girl who really loves dogs and otters it was me the end shirt. I mentioned it to a friend a few days ago when she thanked me for a vulnerable piece I’d written. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I told her that instead of getting more immune to the critics as time passes, I am getting more sensitive. What I crave is holiness. We are so far away from the heart when only the head leads with only what is wrong. How about the million beauties you walked by today and did not see? Name them. The world needs / I need your catalog of beauty. I completely relate to the feeling of anxiety and turning controlling and mean.
A girl who really loves dogs and otters it was me the end Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -