Monday, March 18, 2019


I need to print this and laminate for Appreciate what you what be are the makes you appreciate what what you dad shirt! I did that today! And it feels amazing. I had to drop the illusion of my perfect morning and just be with the experience with chaos. I told my son, this chapter is over, let’s start a new one. It helped me a lot to remember that each moment is a new moment and the energy I bring to that moment will determine the next one. This is super taking two minutes is a big one for me. I’m always so concerned with keeping the schedule. This helps us reduce the potential for bad mornings before they happen. Thanks for sharing that insightful tip. Love them by their book is what I call that and it helps so much when we can see our way may not be the best way for them!
Appreciate what you what be are the makes you appreciate what Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Appreciate what you what be are the makes you appreciate what shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -