Monday, March 18, 2019

I think all of us who read these posts Predator Dillon you son of a bitch shirt. We are already bonded as sisters with the blood, sweat, and tears of motherhood. And the road ahead is long. Just enjoy today! I loved reading your post! Thanks for reminding me I’m not alone. Your words are my treasure today; each one a jewel. Sending love to you, Kris, and all your neighbors. If you hear of specific ways we can help directly from out of state, please let us know. Prayers and love. One of my favorite posts ever. Sitting here in tears with a colicky newborn on my lap but reading this gave me some inspiration to just keep loving and going through these rough as hell newborn hours.
Predator Dillon you son of a bitch Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Predator Dillon you son of a bitch shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -