Wednesday, March 13, 2019


I struggle at night. It’s chaos and I am at wit’s end trying to Alan Jackson Shirt – Concert Shirt – Women’s Alan Jackson Concert Shirt – Women’s Shirt – Alan Jackson to unwind before I go to bed. I need to work on something to help with this. It can ruin a great day. I have completely forgotten to choose love in the mornings when my children are getting ready for school and at bedtime at night. I have recognized these times as my biggest triggers so I made up these visual timetables for the kids to help them be more independent with what they need to do. It is amazing how much easier it is to choose love when I’m not constantly nagging, reminding and despairing! One small step for this mum, one giant leap for mum-kind! They really help me relax.
Alan Jackson hotter than a Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -