Friday, March 22, 2019


Today my daughter turns 13, Once upon a time there was a girl who really loves dogs and chickens it was me the end shirt. I want to laugh with her, help her, advise her and be with her through all the good and occasional challenge because she makes my life so much better. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I’m not scared, I’m happy for her she is an incredible teenager. You were the first to give me hope that the teen years don’t have to be awful for parents or teens. My son is still five years old, but the more things I read like this, the more I think I will love his teen years. I needed them today, as I truly have been absent emotionally from my family these past few weeks.
A girl who really loves dogs and chickens it was me the end Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -