Friday, March 22, 2019


I am keeping this one in my Cows make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt. You are so precious to me. If I can return even the tiniest residual fraction of the joy your words have given me, I take that as the point of great pride. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. Today with the world. I don’t have the book yet because we’re in financial distress right now, but I soak up every word you post here. Your words have saved me from becoming a harsh parent to my very challenging two-year-old, and they’ve provided me the grace to try again when my inner bully gets the upper hand. Without you, I may not have known I even could stop the critical nature that wells up inside. I failed again last night, and was feeling like my relationship with my sweet girl was doomed to be ruined.
Cows make me happy humans make my head hurt Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -