Wednesday, February 13, 2019


I’ve been thinking about this Unicorn if swearing burned calories I’d be one skinny bitch shirt. Even though I’ve been a moving target way, way too much, and the magnet moments have sadly been too few. Thanks for sharing this again, it’s a powerful message and one of my favorites! My daughter often is the reason I improve, so she will not be as I am!! God Bless your transparency! Unicorn if swearing burned and definitely needed to read it today. It gets easier and easier as you get older you start to realize what is really important in life. When someone says, thanks for sharing this again, it is truly a gift!
Unicorn if swearing burned calories I'd be one skinny bitch V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Unicorn if swearing burned calories I’d be one skinny bitch shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -