Wednesday, February 13, 2019


I found it in open hands, Pigs make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt when I let go of what doesn’t matter so I could grasp what does. This holiday season, go for the cure. Because these precious moments are fleeting; and things will be different a year from now. Thank you for all your words make me happy humans that have spoken to our hearts, made us think twice, three times, even four. But always with gentleness and always with the voice that says been there, done that, come out the other side and can help you do so too in such my head hurt. Pigs see them pushing me away more and more becoming more independent and thinking of them when they were little.
Pigs make me happy humans make my head hurt V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Pigs make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -