Wednesday, February 27, 2019


I spent my summer nurturing a Skull Shamrock Pirate St. Patrick’s Day Green Clover T-Shirt with perpetually runny noses and beaded braids that sounded like rain whenever they moved. At night, I partied with friends and strangers and searched for direction in all the wrong places. One afternoon, a woman with silver hair and boney hands approached me asking for a lift home. I recognized her from the kitchen where she prepared meals for the children and daycare staff. As much as I wanted to get home and crawl into bed, I knew I must say yes. But even when it’s bad, there’s still good, she said cheerfully. Each day I wake up and no matter how achy or tired I feel, I’m so grateful I get to put nourishing food into those babies bellies.
St Patrick's day Skeleton love Shamrock Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -