Wednesday, February 27, 2019


Your friend’s advice reminds me of something my Vintage T-Shirt Gifts, Graphic Tee Shirts Funny Dragonball z Goku and Vegeta Tshirt geometry grade years ago. He was so sad to see me upset, he went to Hallmark to buy me a card and wrote inside, don’t let one piece of wilted lettuce ruin your whole sandwich. Your mom and I love you more than all the geometry in the world. I love your message to show up. You are enough. Remember the power for good one person can have. If that’s all she got out of the post, she really needs to read your stuff more often. I have had some big struggles in the last couple of months and I know more are, unfortunately, on the way.
Dragon ball Son Goku and Vegeta mortal kombat V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -