Wednesday, February 27, 2019


Miss Faith gave me optimism. Never once did St Patrick’s day Judge Kavanaugh still like beer shirt, it was still good. Those words she’d said to me on the first day were words she lived by. She told me I was a wonderful young lady one day when I dropped her off. I feel like I’m a mess and I keep making bad choices and I worry about the state of the world and what I’m doing with my life to help make it better. The words spilled out before I could stop them, along with a few ridiculous tears. You come to the daycare each morning at 7:30 am to love on needy babies and you drive old lady home and you are kind. You are doing just fine. She doesn’t know about the other things I am. I thought to myself.
St Patrick's day Judge Kavanaugh still like beer V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -