Sunday, January 27, 2019

Thank you for sharing this with all of us This Mama runs on love and Dr. Pepper shirt so many of us mommas feel so strongly in our hearts. Your words that you shared with us in this piece touched me immeasurably and came to me in perfect timing. You are a kindred soul and I hope you never stop writing. Several times he’s noticed me there and asks why I haven’t spoken to him yet. Sometimes I just want to see his long eyelashes closed and see him breathing. And was the same way with the spicy toothpaste yet now eating lots of foods that have spices. Thank you for putting into words what many of us cannot. And thank you for sharing the good, the bad, the ugly, and the incredibly beautiful moments of being a parent!
This Mama runs on love and Dr. Pepper V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -