Thursday, January 17, 2019


I hate that the inner bully I created still affects The Puppet my job is top secret even I don’t know what I’m doing shirt. So looking forward to your Boston visit! I always love your posts, they bring me to tears. So excited you are coming to speak! This is so brave and you know that her willingness to keep going made an impression on people in the audience. I love to hear how others supported and encouraged her. I love how you offered a new perspective on mistakes and perceived failures. So much love and admiration for you.





The Puppet my job is top secret even I don't know what I'm doing V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -