Thursday, January 3, 2019


Dear mom I love you with all my butt I would say my heart shirt – But my bull is bigger love your favorite shirt, but I wanna say thank you for everything you’ve done and when you would be there for me. When im crying or cant sleep or when im happy or when I have a attitude and you not ever walking out on me. Thank you for being a a listener, a sholder to cry on a person to laugh with most people arnt as blessed as I am to have a wonderful mother like you! I miss you, love you ever so much, with all my heart not a day goes by I don’t pray for you , talk to you ask you to guide the Marinos.
Dear Mom Love Butt Say Heart Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -