Thursday, January 3, 2019


I needed this so much today. She’s a good girl loves her Mama loves Jesus and America too sunset retro shirt, and I made myself worse with eating unwisely. Around the time I woke up to the fact I was missing my life, my daughter Avery was learning to write words. As I took small steps to be more present in my life, she began writing me love notes, and I began posting them. These visual reminders served as stop signs, helping me pause to live and slow down to love. Her signs became my lifelines. I sent up a prayer for peace for him and a miracle that closes the miles between him and his children.
A good girl loves her Mama loves Jesus and America too sunset retro V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -