Tuesday, January 22, 2019


We share what happened, how we felt, The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed vintage shirt, all throughout the day. It’s a tradition I hope to continue for many, many years with him. This is just what I needed to read today. Sharing this with my husband so we can be a team and teach our daughter that her voice matters to us. Whenever I had something to say, my parents would stop what they were doing, listen and respond. It not only gave me confidence, but it also taught me to be a good listener myself. I read your books often and absolutely love them and your posts! I’ve read them fully and now keep them on a night table, all highlighted and bent eared and bookmarked to refer back to often I highly recommend to every mom I know!
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -