Thursday, January 31, 2019


It made me feel so teeny tiny and so incredibly loved Queens are born in February shirt, to know that God uses even me. Oh, that we could all just be the hands and feet of Jesus every day! He gets hurt sometimes by things a trusted friend might say or do and I hurt too. But we live in a small town. So I will continue to pray. I love this, the thought that you can scatter petals of joy to other people. This made me smile! I smiled this Morning while getting out of Bed. That’s the first time, in a long time that I smiled while getting out of bed. I have Chronic pain, so getting out of Bed isn’t usually something that I smile when I do it! So beautiful!
Queens are born in February V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Queens are born in February shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -