Monday, January 7, 2019


I needed these words today. Official One Piece friends shirt see a purpose to my hardships. I’m usually good about encouraging others. I know logically that I need to fill my pitcher before I can safely fill other people’s cups but last night I was wondering for what purpose? I was feeling unappreciated. And my faith is that in the end, it is just between God and me anyway, so I don’t always look for the kudos from others. I normally give unselfishly. And I understand about a healthy balance and not to let myself be worn down. But your story reminds me that we don’t know what heavyweight others carry.
Official One Piece friends Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -