Tuesday, January 29, 2019


This is powerful. My girls see the worst of My Mama said you can’t hold me until you wash your hands shirt, but their hearts forgive me, & for that I am blessed. We each day of regret, I pray that I can somehow be a better mom & make beautiful memories. Thank you for posting this! Parenting is the hardest job! He loves to do things for me little acts. Sometimes he’ll bring me a glass of ice water. He likes to pour cream and sugar into my coffee and stir and sip for me. One night while my husband and I were watching a movie, he went into the kitchen and spent half an hour cutting celery and carrots with a butter knife to make us a healthy snack. When I’m sad, he makes me cards and drawings, hugs me and tells me how much he loves me. He has the biggest heart of anyone I know.
My Mama said you can't hold me until you wash your hands V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: My Mama said you can’t hold me until you wash your hands shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -