Tuesday, January 29, 2019


I was the one who worried, My kid accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous because my grandkids are my favorite shirt, who wondered is this my life, who cried. And I was the one who showed up today despite the despair, who looked for the glimmer of hope and caught it in my daughter’s kind and understanding words. And I will do it again tomorrow praying the despair will be less and the hope will be more. Your words seem to always reach me when I need them the most. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Last night I wished someone was thinking of me. Thanks for taking me under your angel wing. There is truly no greater gift to my writer’s heart than when someone wants to give them to someone else. Thank you for sharing.
My kid accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: My kid accuse me of having a favorite child which is ridiculous shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -