Thursday, January 31, 2019


You keep me going when I think I cant My dog thinks I’m perfect who cares what anyone else thinks shirt! My soft body is the perfect resting place for a cranky, teething baby. I am in all my glory with her cradled in my lap. Thank you for being here to read them. It means more than you will ever know. I thought of you when I posted it. Let us both focus on our purpose today & let it fuel us forward. Holding your hand from afar. The same week my little Noticer of Life child was hurt by the harsh words of a trusted friend, she spent quality time with a new buddy. As my child pulled her favorite pajamas from her dresser drawer later that night, she got the biggest smile on her face.
My dog thinks I'm perfect who cares what anyone else thinks V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: My dog thinks I’m perfect who cares what anyone else thinks shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -