Friday, January 25, 2019


The strength you show in your current challenge will Mahna Mahna do doo do doo doo shirt on which your beloveds steady themselves and rise. Thank you. I want this as a big freaking poster I can put on all the walls of my life. Some might argue that since my eleven-year-old child is capable of setting an alarm to wake up for school, she should. I would not argue with them. I would ensure she knows how to set and use an alarm clock, and then I would continue waking her up until she says she’d like to use her alarm clock. Her older sister has been using an alarm clock since she was ten. A soft hand on the shoulder has always worked wonders for my daughter who is not a morning person.
Mahna Mahna do doo do doo doo V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -