Thursday, January 10, 2019


I appreciate you too and your words. Life is ruff take a puff sunset retro shirt so many people, in a world that sure can use your gifts. I feel the hug. I have something to share with you that this post reminded me of – someone who I want to be intentional about reaching out to, who, from the outside looks to want nothing to do with anyone. You and your families are a blessing to me and so many others! Thank you for touching my heart in so many ways! I think it is important to still remember that even when we ourselves are hurting, we still hold keys.
Life is ruff take a puff sunset retro Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Life is ruff take a puff sunset retro shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -