Thursday, January 10, 2019


This is a card my daughter received this afternoon as I know heaven is a beautiful place because they have my son shirt. It was written by a 10-year-old to another 10 years old who both fully understand what it means to be a friend. My heart ached heavily yesterday because I missed your talk. I tried to muster the energy but just couldn’t. I love the way Avery’s tough thing is also Maddie’s tough thing that they’ll get through together. When you find yourself at the end of your rope, I hope someone pulls you back. Such beautiful thoughts for someone so young to express! When you are in pain, I hope someone tries to comfort you. And I just listen and watch. It’s part of my mission to know her more, too, and love her with the best of me.
I know heaven is a beautiful place because they have my son V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I know heaven is a beautiful place because they have my son shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -