Friday, January 4, 2019


Although seeing that a specific I’m either drinking Jack Daniel’s about to drink Jack Daniel’s thinking about drinking Jack Daniel’s shirt, I quickly realized having a scarcity mindset was not helpful or healthy for me. Constantly thinking there’s not enough time to make the most of it induced guilt and caused me to manufacture fun rather than letting it unfold naturally. This phenomenon happened at the pottery place the other day with my daughter Avery. She’d asked me several times to take her to do a project and finally, a free afternoon came along. Instead of a paint shirt, I wore extra patience. Unlike her ultra-efficient mother, this is a girl who likes to take her sweet time, and I would follow her lead.
I'm either drinking Jack Daniel's about to drink Jack Daniel's Sweater

Buy this shirt: I’m either drinking Jack Daniel’s about to drink Jack Daniel’s shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -