Friday, January 4, 2019

My son is going through a very Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu shirt will be so helpful for him to read and reread to remind him that just like the Phoenix he will rise! Thanks so much for this! This message is so needed this time of year with all the school awards banquets and recognition given out. If our kids, and us for that matter, try our best then we do not really need accolades from others. So clear and simple. Thank you so much for your words and advice next step: trying to put it into practice to improve my parenting. I really love everything about this! Our kids need to know that they absolutely can fix/change things for themselves – they just need them to learn how to.
Excuse me do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Cthulhu Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -