Friday, January 25, 2019


She hurt so much for Floral forget Mama bear I’m a Mama shark do do do do do do I’ll take a limb off if you mess with my littles shirt for them because they were so young. It’s heartbreaking to see her like this and makes me hesitant to continue on with being so open about struggles. Even when she doesn’t think they’re her fault, even when it’s something told after the fact with an answer of moving forward, she is internalizing the hurts and just feeling them raw all the time. This is too much for her little heart! Always love your advice. It just makes sense to me. You are right, we are all a work in progress and I am always learning and adjusting. Thank you for your wisdom. You are doing great too!
Forget Mama bear I'm a Mama shark do do do do do do V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -