Sunday, January 6, 2019


Please don’t stop getting involved. So much love Capricorn girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart of a hippie the mouth of a sailor sunset retro shirt to keep moving forward to keep trying helps so much. I can breathe easier and remain hopeful when I remind myself I am in training and in the process of becoming the best version of me. I appreciate knowing that concept resonated with you too.  I never walk by. I never have. Sometimes that means I end up in tears because my initial assessment was wrong and I shouldn’t have intruded. This makes me giggle because at my house, we talk a lot about pants – happy pants, grouchy pants and how sometimes, you just need to go change your pants! No matter what, I know the best thing I can do is connect.





Capricorn girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Capricorn girl the soul of a witch the fire of a lioness the heart shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -