Sunday, January 6, 2019


I love your posts and a few of the other positive Camper cat happy campurrr shirt. Please closely monitor your bp and continue to reduce the stress in your life. Heart attacks and strokes are increasing in women and younger people. Thanks for your inspiring words and realistic view of life. My life has undergone a profound shift over the past year or so, and I am now choosing to measure my days by how well I loved everybody who crossed my path, from my kids to the cat to the bagger and cashier at the store instead of how many tasks I crossed off of my endless to-do list.
Camper cat happy campurrr Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Camper cat happy campurrr shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -