Thursday, December 20, 2018


Seeing those words in a text message felt like a When I think about you I touch myself meaning I rub my temples because you give me a fucking migraine shirt of the grocery store or sitting on the couch in her apartment texting me those words – not because she had to. Perhaps you have glimpses of future moments you don’t want to miss either. Let’s act like it, shall we? If you feel like something is not right in your body or mind, please don’t dismiss that feeling. Make an appointment today. If you are not satisfied with the answers you get or things do not improve, keep searching. Keep asking. Keep listening.
When I think about you I touch myself Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -