Thursday, December 20, 2018


Sitting in waiting rooms it’s a Kinda hippie kinda hood shirt. Please know I am sitting beside you virtually and holding your hand in mine. You are right where you need to be. I am so glad you are looking after your precious self. I pray for a positive outcome. So glad you went and got it checked out! I work at a hospital and try to reassure my patients they did the right thing by coming in. And I always offer a *warm blanket* and think of you and Only Love Today. Taking care of others when they need it most is my favorite part of my job. I love the nurses & office staff who have comforted me over the years. Yesterday as I was leaving, the receptionist and I had the best laugh. She was so friendly and warm.
Kinda hippie kinda hood V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -