Thursday, December 20, 2018


Thank you, Tanya, for these encouraging words, it Warning I’ve got a very Dirty mind everything you say can and will be turned into something Dirty shirt. A Big hug to you. It blesses me to see how you find your strength in the deeper aspects of life. You are a true example to many. Oh my, the part about watching them at practice or performance and they may find you and smile. This is one of the joys in my life even though my child is now at the junior college level and I don’t get to go as often. Be still my heart. I have found that as I go through my situation, the only thing that calms my fears and doubts is to be in a loving place.
Warning I've got a very Dirty mind everything you say Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -