Thursday, December 20, 2018


Healing thoughts to you! Thank you for your words that Ok but first presents shirt the rest of us through our own healing journeys. I will be thinking of you and praying for a smooth recovery and replenishment of strength. Much love. You have no idea how true this is, I am in the middle of a custody battle with my ex and my boyfriend of 3+ years isn’t understanding my anxiety or stress level so he pulls away instead of being by my side where I need him. I’m asking for prayers today as I am about to go in front of the judge. How soothing and comforting even your reminder is. Sending you healing and gratitude hugs, and wishing your family and yours a very happy and peaceful Thanksgiving. So true.
Ok but first presents Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -