Monday, December 31, 2018


Today let’s not stand in our own way. Today is the beginning of a new day, They are not chickens they’re my feathered children shirt. Let’s grasp it with both hands. How do you take the pressure off yourself? What weighs you down right now? We can learn so much about loving each other well by sharing our stories. It’s hard to pat your own back. It’s hard to see light when you’re in the darkest part of the tunnel. I seriously want to print these little notes out and stick them to the front door every day. It’s been a stressful few weeks and this morning it has felt too heavy for me to bear. Thank you for this reminder. I needed it. Once again, I’m on a slippery slope, and there you are!
They are not chickens they're my feathered children Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -