Sunday, December 2, 2018

Today I will take a 3-second pause before responding in The Simpsons 1992 city champs shirt, and struggle. In that momentary pause, I will see the person in front of me as a human being with a need or a hurt not as an annoyance or an inconvenience in my day. Today is not going to go perfectly; this I know. Important items will be forgotten. We will run a few minutes late. Things might not fit. There will be long lines and irritable people. But I will not contribute to the negativity. By communicating with hints of kindness and traces of love, I have the power to save the moment and quite possibly, save the day. Today I will release myself from having to have everything figured out.
The Simpsons 1992 city champs Hoodie

Buy this shirt: The Simpsons 1992 city champs shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -