Sunday, December 30, 2018


You go ahead. I will figure something out, The Big Lebowski The Dude Yeah well you know that’s just like your opinion man retro sunset shirt. I’ll stay with you, she said. We ended up splitting a cab. The driver assumed we were friends. We don’t know each other, I said, but we’re sticking together. It was a sentence I knew I would not soon forget. Over the past year, it became a motto to live by. We don’t know each other, but we’re sticking together. Stranger solidarity. It’s a mighty powerful thing to be standing beside when you think you are standing alone. It’s a mighty powerful thing to care about someone you don’t know based solely on the fact he or she is human just like you.
The Big Lebowski The Dude Yeah well you know that's just like your Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -