Sunday, December 30, 2018


Now that I am grown, she is still the person I want to Sunflower just a girl who love cows shirt. I am one of her top priorities and she is mine. Do I have any extracurricular commitments or time-wasting distractions I could eliminate in order to spend a few minutes of special time each day with my loved ones? I asked myself these same questions seven years ago, and the answers gave me clarity, hope, and direction. These questions helped me zero in on what mattered most in life. Give yourself ten minutes away from the pressures and noise of the world. What you hear from within may bring the guidance and peace for which you’ve been searching. There’s a good chance the priorities of the world are vastly different than the priorities of your heart.
Sunflower just a girl who love cows Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Sunflower just a girl who love cows shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -