Thursday, December 13, 2018

While volunteering at the Seahawks Russell Wilson Bobby Wagner Signature shirt, quite a few children stopped in. Although my daughter and I were in the middle of cleaning cages, filling food bowls, and giving the cats attention, we’ve learned it is important to stop for the humans that come by.  Her comment brought me to tears. I hoped the little girl would say more, but she didn’t. I was reminded of a pet companion camp my daughters attended a couple summers ago. On the last day, the campers took their parents on a tour. As we walked by the cages in the dog rooms, my children relayed each animal’s story. Sunni was thrown from the back of a moving truck and now he has trouble trusting.
Seahawks Russell Wilson Bobby Wagner Signature Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Seahawks Russell Wilson Bobby Wagner Signature shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -