Thursday, December 13, 2018

We begin by being interested in what they have to say. And I think to myself what a wonderful world shirt, as they get older, we continue by. Asking hard questions and then sitting still to hear the response. Turning off the television and leaving the phone in another room. Lying beside them until the words come. Hearing things that are hard to hear. Not assuming they are fine because they don’t have much to say. Being available not just in the wake of tragedies but every day, so there’s a foundation in place when trouble arises and support is needed. Conversing with our children as they grow is not always easy, but it is vital to their wellbeing. Perhaps now more than ever before.
And I think to myself what a wonderful world Hoodie

Buy this shirt: And I think to myself what a wonderful world shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -