Thursday, December 13, 2018

Looked around that room of Just the tip I promise shirt and my heartfelt hope. These children had experienced first-hand the result of abuse and violence. They’d learned reasons for approaching the creatures softly and gently. They’d learned to read body language, which helped them know how to respond. They knew what to do when an animal cried. I felt certain that these animal lessons the children learned had far-reaching implications for the humans of the world. Does empathy for animal pain translate to greater compassion for human suffering? I believe so. What if your hero makes you worry less about what you’re going to be when you grow up and helps you stay focused on who you are right now?
Just the tip I promise Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Just the tip I promise shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -