Sunday, December 2, 2018

I want and need to be softer with myself and Reindeer best buckin’ papa ever shirt. This is so very powerful! It is exactly what I needed to hear today. Life is rough and tough but we can soften ourselves to take some of the edges off. Thank you for sharing! I swear everything you write. It’s like you are divinely inspired. I think it’s time for you to write a book, I’d love to have all of your inspiration and insight right at my fingertips (in book form). I don’t have children, but I find that your words often apply to my work and friend lives. Sending you love, Leslie. I hope this summer brings hope, peace, and love to your softening heart.
Reindeer best buckin' papa ever Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Reindeer best buckin’ papa ever shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -