Wednesday, December 12, 2018

On Sunday night, as my family and Jack Skellington and Grinch we are best friends shirt and homemade whipped cream on slabs of coconut pound cake, I remembered. When I was five, my parents took my sister and me to the home of family friends. They did not have children, so I felt it was important to be an extra grown-up and polite. For dessert, the couple had made strawberry shortcake. I remember how they let me assemble it myself and didn’t say anything when I piled the strawberries and whipped cream extra high.  As I was walking out to their screened-in porch to enjoy my little masterpiece, I tripped and fell. My delicious tower hit the floor with a thud, strawberries and whipped cream flew in every direction.
Jack Skellington and Grinch we are best friends Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Jack Skellington and Grinch we are best friends shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -