Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I have made a very conscious effort to Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at Speedway shirt with my children, and I think they feel and appreciate it. I owe it to you, Rachel, for my understanding of just how important this is. Thank you. I wish my parents had said this to me during my childhood & young adult years. Instead, I grew up believing I was never enough, didn’t try hard enough, and was an endless source of disappointment to them. Love this so much. While I have made my share of parenting mistakes, I strive every day to make sure my kids feel that I’m a safe landing space in which they always feel that their efforts, their hearts, their everything, is enough.
Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at Speedway Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch I used to smile and then I worked at Speedway shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -