Sunday, December 30, 2018


I grew up extremely shy, and this definitely resonates with me. I just want to drink beer love my teacher and take naps shirt, and I think you were incredibly brave to approach those women a second time, giving them an opportunity to have a friend like you. It was certainly their loss! Like, all but blocking the door sort of thing! And it’s the saddest thing bc she would’ve been amazing. I’m sitting in a room waiting for a job interview in the social service field. This is one of my all-time favorite quotes because it makes joy tangible. It makes joy possible. It gives us a plan of action. I know this because I experienced gratitude as a pathway to joy firsthand.
I just want to drink beer love my teacher and take naps Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -