Wednesday, December 12, 2018

I’ve decided that come as you are four of the Hei Hei easily distracted by Chickens shirt, most loving, and most barrier-breaking words in the English language. I am trying to make them part of my vocabulary when I speak to the children and adults in my life and even myself. My favorite part of each speaking event I do is the time with you afterward when I hear your voice when I see your tears when we make soul-to-soul connections and feel less alone. If you live near the following places, this is your personal invitation. Come with your precious self. I will look for you.


Buy this shirt: Hei Hei easily distracted by Chickens shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -