Wednesday, December 12, 2018

You are making their childhood so magical – an Easily distracted by Horses and dogs shirt and see the value in. So much love to you all! I swear some days we are walking the same life path, not with identical situations, but with identical challenges and I am so grateful for your gift to put it into words. Thank you! Thank You for being an encourager. To your family, but also to all those you share your beautiful thoughts with. Oh my goodness, this is perfect. Just beautiful. You are truly a gift. I love this approach. Your love and words are so sweet! So wonderful to read, thank you for being my blessing this morning, Rachael. This is so timely to me this week as my oldest finished 5th grade and will sit through an awards ceremony and then perform in her talent show.
Easily distracted by Horses and dogs Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Easily distracted by Horses and dogs shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -