Saturday, December 29, 2018


One day I looked out and saw a Grinch cup of fuckoffee one splash of no one cares a dash of kiss my arse add some fuck yous a pinch of blow me Stir and shove it up your arse shirt. Clearly, she was at peace tending to her garden. I did the next best thing and sent them a photo. Nothing could have prepared me for the reply I received. My parents wrote: Thank for this precious picture of our beautiful granddaughter. Over the last two years, we have seen a tremendous change in her. We no longer see a scared look in her eyes. I have just been given uninterrupted time. I will ask my child or loved one a question.
Grinch cup of fuckoffee one splash of no one cares a dash of kiss Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Grinch cup of fuckoffee one splash of no one cares a dash of kiss shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -