Saturday, December 29, 2018


So needed. I like how you include it Dorothy and Alice I love weed to the moon and back shirt, but the implementation seems too big. Thanks for breaking it down. This is so true. Just wish I practiced it when my children were small. Thank you! Your words speak to my soul. You have such a gift to identify with others & provide positive direction. I’m very thankful for your posts & your books. You are a gift. Thank you so so much, Rachel, you are just so real! The struggles that you are shared are exactly the struggles I have. Your writing really encourages me to make changes and to know that there is hope and don’t give up. I enjoy each and every one of them. You are precious.
Dorothy and Alice I love weed to the moon and back Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dorothy and Alice I love weed to the moon and back shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -