Thursday, December 27, 2018


May an authentic, supportive, loving friend be in Dasher Dancer Dancer Merlot Gabernet oh wait shirt. So much love to you, dear Audrey. Thank you for sharing your heart. I so often have this happen and it requires swallowing that lump and calming those butterflies. Once again, you have encouraged me to start the week with a reminder to take a deep breath and realize that behind the rudeness is the possibility that those women are hurting, angry, disappointed, fragile. I continually teach myself and my teen that in this hurting world, kindness and being your authentic self matters and there are people out there who desperately need to see and feel it.
Dasher Dancer Dancer Merlot Gabernet oh wait Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -